GLITCH 2 VST FEATURES:
The latest release of Glitch 2.1.0 Full version adds some noticeable enhancements, improvements, also new features which you’ll experience after download this Audio Effect VST Plugin for Mac OS X:
- Each program consists of 128 scenes that can be triggered via MIDI notes. Each scene has its own unique sequencer pattern, timing, and effect settings, allowing you to create tons of unique variations for every moment in your song, all ready to go at the press of a key!
- Multi-lane sequencer allows many effects to be played simultaneously, to create interesting layered sounds.
- Improved sequencer timing controls to better match your groove and song structure.
- Intuitive pattern editor with drag-drop. Draw, erase, resize, split and join blocks with ease.
- A collection of cheeky little effect modules designed to slice, dice, chop, screw, twist, turn and mangle your sounds into radically new forms.
- Tempo-synced effects can easily be dialed into precise musical timings such as 16th notes, 8th note triplets, and so on.
- Filter, mix, pan, and volume controls on each module, to help shape and fine-tune the output.
- Randomize and Mutate functions can be found at almost every level.
- Mutate a single effect to get slightly different parameter variations, or instantly Randomize everything in the entire scene to create unexpected, chaotic in addition to inspiring results!
WHAT′S NEW IN ILLFORMED GLITCH V2.1.0?
- OS X Yosemite compatibility.
- Cursor visibility bug when alt-tabbing in Cubase for Windows.
- Transport sync improvements.
- Scenes not always changing correctly in the AU version.
- Improved load/save times.
- Shuffler effect added.
- Extra playback modes added to Tape Stop effect.
- Tape Stop range extended for longer slowdowns.
- Reverser range extended.
- Volume step sequencer added to Gater effect.
- Grain size jitter added to Stretcher effect.
- Rearrange effects to change their processing order.
- Soloe Effects to tweak their parameters more easily.
- New “gate” in addition to “latch” scene trigger modes.
- Loop on/off switch added to the sequencer, to allow for one-shot playback.
- When editing a scene during live playback, it can now be locked in place to temporarily ignore incoming MIDI scene changes.
- Additional sequencer editing functions.
- Native bank/program format that is compatible with both VST and AU plugins.
- Random program name generator to amuse and inspire you!
- Preset banks by Supremeja, Alex Shore, Rick Christy, Sink Music, and much more.
- GUI cleanup also visual improvements.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS OF GLITCH 2 VST:
|OS Version:||OS X 10.10 or later|
|CPU Type:||X64 bit|
You might also like to download latest Scherlokk 3.6.1