Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.7 Final window & office multifunctional KMS-activator for the operating systems Windows Vista, 7, Windows 8/Server, 2012, and Office 2010/2013. Includes a set of tools for managing licenses and activation. He can use the KMS-activated, even if you use a retail Retail license. So we get a single activator for modern products Microsoft.
This is a set of tools and functions for managing licensing, deploying, and activating Microsoft Office and Windows. All output from these functions is displayed in the Information Console. All functions are run in the background and the GUI is disabled to prevent running multiple functions, as they could conflict or cause damage if run concurrently. The Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab), AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed), AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed), Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker work even if Microsoft Office or Windows is not installed/supported. For information about individual functions, read further.
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.7 is the office toolkit for any windows computer that is free and it is a set of tools that help you manage, license, deploy, and activate all Microsoft Office programs, as well as Microsoft Windows in general. It does support all editions of Microsoft Windows (windows 10, windows 8.1 windows 8, Windows 7) as well. If you run Microsoft Office (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016) on your computer, you should look into this software. Microsoft Toolkit will help you make your Microsoft Office packages run better if they are copied or pirated versions of the original.
Requirements Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.7 Final window & office:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0-4.6 (Not 3.5)
- Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit Support
- Windows Vista or Later for Windows Toolkit Support
Credits Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.7 Final window & office:
- Bosh for the original GUI Design and co-development of Office Toolkit
- ZWT for the original KMSEmulator
- letsgoawayhell, Phazor, nosferati87, and mikmik38 for KMSEmulator fixes and improvements
- MasterDisaster, FreeStyler, Daz, no-nonsense, and janek2012 for work on Key Checker
Whats New Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.7 Final window & office:
- Support KMS Keys for Project and Visio 2016 C2R-P.
- Updated KMS Keys